These resources will make running your internal United Way campaign easy, engaging and exciting! If you need something not listed below, please contact us. We are happy to help!
Oshkosh Area United Way
21 W. New York Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Creating Your Campaign
- Tips For A Successful Campaign | Tips and Tricks to refresh your workplace campaign
- Speaker Presentation Request | Request a United Way staff member to meet with your employees
- Campaign Materials Request Form | Order the print materials you’ll need to make your campaign a success for FREE.
- Incentives Guide | Fun ideas to motivate and promote giving, advocating and volunteering
- Special Events to Motivate and Promote Team Spirit | Browse a list of fun activities to inspire your employees
- Handling Potential Hesitations and Myths | Sincerity and clarity are the best tools when responding to objections about United Way
- Frequently Asked Questions | Browse a list of questions we hear about United Way and our work
- 2022 PowerPoint Presentation | Use this presentation to help team members learn more about OAUW and our initiatives
- 2022 Campaign Video I Use this Be The Game Changer Campaign Video for a visual representation of 2022 goals
- 2022 OAUW Printable Pledge Form | Carbon Copies: OAUW receives the WHITE, the Payroll/HR dept. receives the YELLOW and the donor receives the PINK
Report Your Results
Please contact us after completing your workplace campaign. We will make arrangements to pick up the remaining materials and employee pledges or have you drop them off at our office. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (920) 235-8560.