The resources below are designed to make running your internal United Way campaign easy, engaging and exciting! If you need something and it is not listed below, please contact our team. We are happy to help you!
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Oshkosh Area United Way
21 W. New York Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Creating Your Campaign
- Tips For A Successful Campaign | Tips and Tricks to refresh your workplace campaign
- Speaker Presentation Request | Request a United Way staff member to engage your employees with a presentation
- Campaign Materials Request Form | At no cost to you, order the print materials you’ll need to make your campaign a success
- Incentives Guide | Fun incentive ideas to motivate and promote giving, advocating and volunteering
- Special Events to Motivate and Promote Team Spirit | Browse a list of engagement activities to inspire your employees
Report Your Results
Please contact us immediately following the completion of your workplace campaign so we can make arrangements to pick up remaining materials and employee pledges or have you drop them off to our office.