Oshkosh Area United Way (OAUW) is the leader for change. Solving the problems in the Oshkosh area is complex, but OAUW offers a simple solution for busy people looking to make a difference. We do the research to identify the biggest needs by working with Oshkosh leaders, community stakeholders, and local organizations to combine efforts in fundraising and support. We financially support initiatives that promote positive mental health, steps to a living wage, and childhood development – things everyone can support.
Mission Statement: Oshkosh Area United Way improves lives by leveraging people and resources to create innovative solutions to community needs.
Vision Statement: A community where everyone can succeed.
The Donor Database & Engagement Specialist serves as the administrator and organization-wide expert on our customer relationship management database (CRM), Donation Tracker. Additionally, this role serves as the office lead for administrative support of all employees at Oshkosh Area United Way. This full-time position will report directly to the President & CEO.
We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, assertive, and experienced individuals. The right candidate should be an effective and adaptive communicator, highly organized, and should have previous experience working with databases, managing finances, and data entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Donor Database and Engagement Management:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Donation Tracker database
- Update and maintain donor and partner records
- Input and manage all campaign pledges, payments, and sponsorships
- Build necessary reports based on the needs of staff
- Execute timely acknowledgments to donors and corporate partners
- Create pledge processing websites for online giving campaigns
- Maintain processes and procedures documentation for staff database training
- Coordinate and execute all mailings and donor acknowledgment letters
- Support partner campaigns by organizing materials, scheduling the campaign car, and assisting in recognizing generous workplaces and donors
- Send out bills and invoices related to the campaign
- Track and record all incoming pledge payments and make bank deposits
- Develop and maintain relationships with individual and corporate donors
- Assist with event planning preparation and execution: including sponsor correspondence, volunteer management and vender coordination to engage donor and create an awareness
- Assist with company presentations as necessary
- Purchase, organize and distribute office supplies
- Assist with meeting preparation including agendas, minutes and other materials
- Manage Dolly Parton Imagination Library database
- Maintain all office equipment and support services
- Available to greet visitors, answer phones and direct calls as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent job experience
- Strong computer and typing skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in data entry and/or accounting preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate via phone, email and in-person
- Previous experience in safeguarding confidential information
Oshkosh Area United Way is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- NOW HIRING: Donor Engagement and Database Specialist
- BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE SPONSORS NEW SWEEPSTAKES CAR FOR OSHKOSH AREA UNITED WAY
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Wisconsin: Program Coordinator
- Oshkosh Area United Way Celebrates the Community
- NOW HIRING: Marketing & Corporate Outreach Specialist