To allow time to prepare volunteer and charity assignments, registration closed on April 19, 2019.
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for your interest in participating in Oshkosh Area United Way's annual Day of Caring on Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Day of Caring is an incredible way to give back through volunteering, learn about community needs, and strengthen your connection with others. If you would like to volunteer, please complete the form below.
Attention Companies, Clubs, or Other Groups: If you are registering a large group, email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of volunteer opportunities:
- Landscaping and spring cleaning
- Help improve Human Resources documents (edit job descriptions, review an employee handbook, attendance policy, dress code policy)
- Help with Marketing and Communications (social media strategy, how to write an effective press release, multi-media strategy, website audits)
- Mission-based activities like writing letters, packing food kits, spending time with senior citizens.
- Finance and Accounting Information Technology (budget assistance, insurance information, IT advice)
- Fundraising and Development (event planning, donor strategy)
- Assembling hygiene or clothing kits
- Project and Program Management (help with Excel and Word, project plan development, scorecard development)