DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
Each year, we rely on over 50 volunteers to help us make decisions about which community programs will be a good investment of United Way dollars raised during our campaign. These volunteers serve as members of our Community Investment Panels and they play a vital role in the relationship with our partners, their clients, and the community.
- A time commitment of approximately 10 hours (typically 3 meetings) between late September and early February.
- Attending and actively participating in face-to-face discussions with representatives from each organization
- Reviewing grant applications
- Providing input in the development of funding recommendations
- Serve as an ambassador by sharing stories across your network
- Be a United Way donor (i.e., have some skin in the game)
Your team will be led by an experienced volunteer who will guide you and your fellow members through the process. In addition, United Way staff will provide training and general assistance.
Volunteer Login Information