LAST UPDATE: 1:51 p.m. on 3/25/20
We will keep this page as updated as possible. With the rapidly changing circumstances, we cannot guarantee all the information is correct.
- Greater Oshkosh Economic Development Corporation: Business Resources
- Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau: Oshkosh Businesses Updated Hours
Bella Medical Clinic
The clinic is open on Mondays between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. by appointment only. The team is still handling material needs and 1-1 support for moms. If you are in need, please call the clinbic and leave a message, or email Sue Kraus.
The nurse is providing pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STD testing and treatment and well women exams on Mondays.
The clinic is in need of size 4 and size 5 diapers. All donations can be directed to Sue Kraus.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Wisconsin
- We’re here for you. While our office is physically closed, all staff are working remotely and can be reached by email and phone. Our contact info is on the website and we will use our website, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, and email system to provide recurring updates. To access updates or get signed up for e-news, go to www.bbbsecw.org
- If you’re a mentor, our program team will be reaching out to you over the next week to see how you are doing, answer questions, address challenges, and explore uncertainties so that you can continue to stay connected with your Little in via phone, email, and (with parent approval) social media and connectedness tools.
- If you’re a parent of a Little, our program team is serving as a hub for hundreds of families and we are here for you. We will be reaching out over this next week to identify what you and your youth need, explore ways we can keep them connected with their Big, and better understand additional challenges facing you and your household at this time.
- If you’re a donor, know that your funds are being used responsibly and that we are ramping up our support services to meet the needs of mentoring during this period of social distancing. We thank you for continuing to invest into our mission and services!
- If you’re an event participant, we are prioritizing safety and will keep you up to speed on the latest developments on Bowl for Kids’ Sake and other events. These events will be held later in the year and continued fundraising delivers critical financial support to our programs.
- If you’re in the process of enrollment, we are utilizing technology to continue the enrollment processes
Covey Disability Services & Respite Care - Suspending all BUT EMERGENCY SERVICES until further notice
We at Covey recognize that the circumstances of COVID-19 and the impact it is having on people’s lives is like nothing we have ever seen before. We empathize with the hardships and uncertainty this may create for many of our clients, their families, our team members and the community as a whole.
We know that the services we provide are vital, and not having access to these may have a significant impact on our clients and their families. We also realize that our clients may be at a higher risk of severe illness, or even death if exposed to the coronavirus. Consistent with our core values, the health and well-being of our clients and staff are of the utmost importance to us. After considering all the facts available, Covey has decided to suspend all but emergency services beginning March 18th through April 6th. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as the situation evolves. This was a very difficult decision to make and not one that we made lightly. Key administrative staff will be working remotely and can be contacted through normal channels
Day by Day Warming Shelter
Day by Day is in desperate need for 'on-call' meal servers between 5:45 - 7:00 p.m. every day. Proper health precautions are in place for those able and interested in helping. Please call the office at 920-203-4865 to be put on the call list.
Father Carr's Place 2B
Updates are being made daily depending on the changing landscape for the city.
Friday Food Pantry will now be pre-packed and curbside pick up.
Mother Theresa Center will now close at 6:00 p.m.
Forward Service Corporation
Our offices will remain open, but starting Monday, March 23, 2020, we will not take walk-in appointments. Meetings and appointments will need to be scheduled. This will give us time to keep the area clean and avoid spreading the virus. Doors to the office will be locked to control access.
Here are some key numbers that you can use to avoid making the trip to our office:
W-2 (Wisconsin Works): please have them call us at our Eligibility toll-free number: 1-855-733-1311.
Emergency Assistance: please have them call us at our EA toll-free number: 1-800-771-8420
You can learn more or contact us by visiting our website (https://www.fsc-corp.org)
Fox Valley Job Centers: Menasha and Fond du Lac
- Job Centers remain open for business. However, due to the Governor's Directive of 3/17/20, we have put limits on visitors in our Resource Room. No more than seven (7) visitors at a time with a one-hour limit to use computers/get assistance. Additionally, only Unemployment Insurance claim filing and job searching activities are allowed at this time.
- Additionally, we have canceled all partner and employer events until further notice. Our building partners, DVR, OVES and WIOA Title I programs are not seeing people in-person at this time. All business is being conducted via phone, internet or email.
- Job Service staff is still in our buildings. Appointments for job searching activities, including resume reviews and mock interviews are only being done via telephone, email and Skype. Please call if you wish to schedule an appointment.
We appreciate everyone's dedication to health and safety so that we can continue to provide critical services to those individuals who need it during these difficult times.
We are delivering non-food basic hygiene necessities to organizations/families in need. Top three items for supply: incontinence supplies, period supplies and baby diapers. Product requests can be made here: bit.ly/covidneeds
Lutheran Food Pantry
Utilizing curbside pick-up for clients and have extended hours to Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Oshkosh Area United Way
Out of concern for the health and safety of our staff, we are not accepting visitors to our office until further notice. To reach our team, please email email@example.com.
Oshkosh Salvation Army
Considering precautions being taken regarding the Civod-19 virus, the Salvation Army of Oshkosh has implemented the following changes effective March 18, 2020 until further notice. The main lobby will be open only from 9:00am to 12:00pm Monday--Friday. As you enter the building you are required to wash your hands at the handwashing station.
- Pantry: Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 11:30am. Food only located in the back of the building on the lower level. You need to bring proof of identification and address like a bill or lease. If you have children, bring their Forward Health cards or Social Security Cards.
- Lunch: Monday—Friday, 11:00am to 12:15pm. Provided in a Styrofoam container at the west door.
- Pastoral care will be by appointment only. Contact the Lieutenants at extension 18.
- Clothing, furniture/household items, and bicycle donation vouchers can be requested over the phone with either Al at extension 14 or Lisa at extension 22.
- Services temporarily on hold until further notice include: light breakfast, bus tokens, gas cards, laundry cards, kids' birthday program, "cash" vouchers for local thrift stores, hygiene and grooming products, diapers, veteran rides to Appleton, Sunday church services, adult Sunday school, women's and men's ministry, Kids' Club after-school program, and Pathway of Hopes
Partnership Community Health Center - OSHKOSH LOCATION
Effective immediately, Partnership Community Health Center has suspended preventative and restorative dental care but remain open to patients with emergency dental needs.
CALL TO MAKE APPOINTMENT: 920-731-7445
Have you been laid off or lost wages due to the Coronavirus outbreak? You may be eligible for different health insurance options - call 920-882-6420!