"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
- Helen Keller
PLEASE NOTE: DAY OF CARING IS CURRENTLY POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS.
- Basic gardening/landscaping
- Installing smoke detectors
- Packing recipe bags
- Writing letters of encouragement
- Sorting socks and underwear for B2SF
- Moving furniture
- Assembling centerpieces
- Various skilled-based tasks (assisting with social media strategy, reviewing HR handbooks, etc.)
We'll kick off the morning with a delicious free breakfast buffet at La Sure's Banquet Hall and a few opening remarks from community leaders before volunteers head out to their assigned project sites. All volunteers will receive a free United Way T-Shirt.
ORGANIZATIONS OR AGENCIES: Organizations or agencies looking to submit projects for Day of Caring CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.