United Way works with school systems and organizations to ensure that every child has a chance for success in school, work and life.
Increase the number of children who:
- Enter school ready to succeed
- Display improved cognitive, social and physical skills
- Are prepared for success in college, work and life
Community Investment Areas
- Child and Youth Development
- Early childhood education
- After School Programming
Of the 248 students who participated in Radford Kids Programming, 80% showed improved reading and math scores and 100% are on track to graduate on time.